Pages

Slow Cooker Pepperoncini Roast Beef Sandwiches

Thursday, June 29, 2017




I cannot believe that I have not posted this recipe before. It is a wonderful, full-flavored slow cooker recipe that everyone in my family devours. And it is super easy. I serve it on big hoagie rolls with melted provolone cheese. There is a bit of a kick to it, but the boys  do not seem to mind. Especially with the melted cheese.
*****NOTE- you do not have to use the beer. I use it only if I have some in the house, and the meat still tastes great.

Slow Cooker Pepperoncini Roast Beef

Ingredients
1 boneless beef roast (3-4 lbs)
1 jar (12 oz) pepperoncini
1 can beef broth
1 can beer
1 package (1 oz) Italian dressing mix (dry)
hoagie rolls
provolone cheese

Directions
Place roast in the slow cooker. Drain the peppers and remove and discard the stems . 
Add peppers, broth, beer, and dressing mix to the slow cooker. Do not stir. Cover and cook 8-10 hours on Low .Take the meat out and shred. Return the shredded beef to the slow cooker and mix well. Serve on hoagies with provolone cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment