Pages

Mediterranean Feta Dip

Thursday, March 2, 2017





I am always looking for great appetizers to take to friends parties and get togethers. This feta dip is wonderful and is very easy to put together. I was a hit with everyone who tried it. I snapped the picture before I added the drizzled balsamic vinegar, which was right before serving.  I serve these with fresh warm pita bread that I cut into triangles for easy dipping.

Meditteranean Feta Dip

Ingredients
6 oz crumbled feta cheese
6 oz cream cheese, softened
1/3 c plain greek yogurt
2 large garlic cloves
1 T fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 c diced tomato ( I use roma tomatoes)
3 T sliced green onion
fresh ground black pepper
balsamic vinegar
pita bread or crackers

Directions
1.In a food processor, blend together the feta cheese, yogurt, garlic, lemon juice and oregano until smooth.
2. Transfer to a serving dish.
3. Top the dip with the tomato, green onion and black pepper. Right before serving , drizzle with a bit of balsamic vinegar .
4. Serve with pita bread or crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment