Pages

The Easiest Turtle Candies Ever!!!!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015


I am one of those people who like to have sweets around for last minute guests  or as a pick me up for teachers and friends. I have used this recipe (if you can even call it that,it is super easy) and variations of it many times in the past. For this batch I used Rolo candies as the chocolate.I have also used Hersheys Kisses in milk chocolate and in white chocolate.All of them were so good. The sweet/salty combo is awesome. I always include these i my holiday cookie trays. And it only takes a few minutes  to make them!

Turtle Candies

Ingredients
    20 small pretzels
    20 chocolate candies (I used Rolo)
    20 pecan halves

Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Arrange the pretzels in a single layer on a parchment lined cookie sheet. 
Place one candy on each pretzel.Bake for 4 minutes.
While the candy is warm, press a pecan half onto each candy covered pretzel. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.*I pop them in the fridge to set.


No comments:

Post a Comment