Pages

After Dinner Designs : Vintage Plate Jewelry

Sunday, November 16, 2014

If you are a new reader of The Fresh Plate , welcome! I am so happy to have you here. In addition to blogging , I am an artisan. I create jewelry and accessories from vintage dinner plates. I keep busy doing custom work and thought that I would share some of my work with you. 




For the men I have these cuff links! Pieces cut and fit into silver bezels. 

New cuffs with crosses and small round pieces of dinner plate set in the center.


                                                          Nine link round bracelet




                                              Currier & Ives Winter Scene Round Necklace




Silver Adjustable Rings


                                                   Large Filigree Oval Necklaces




                                        Custom set made from Swiss Alpine plates

You can find some of my pieces at my After Dinner Designs store on Etsy. If you are interested in a custom piece or one of these pieces, feel free to email me at afterdinnerdesigns@gmail.com

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment