Pages

DIY Halloween Picture Frames

Wednesday, October 1, 2014




I am one of those people who loves to decorate for the different seasons and the different holidays that come around each year. I love black and white in my decor and Halloween is one of my favorite times of year to decorate. I love the cooler weather , the leaves all over the yard and pumpkins, owls and crows all over the house. I was browsing through the dollar bins at Michael's Craft Store and picked up these small frames in orange and  black. I already had the newspaper/spiderweb scrapbook paper in my stash and I bought these cute glitter stickers ( yes, stickers) to stick to the front of the frame. All you have to do is cut the scrapbook paper to fit the frame and stick on the sticker. Pop it in the frame and you have cute Halloween art to display non your table! You can also do this with any holiday theme, just use different colored frames , paper and stickers. I think I will make a few more for friends! These are easy to do in an afternoon and the kids can help you with it.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. So cute (or scary) and so simple. I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison. I love the way they turned out! ~Liz

      Delete
  2. I love these. These look like you spent a lot more time and money on them than you actually did! They look awesome! Stopping by from the link up! - Jess

    ReplyDelete