Pages

Mini Marshmallow Ghosts

Sunday, September 11, 2016


Now before you guys start rolling your eyes because I am posting about Halloween already, there is a method to my madness.  I have so many Halloween posts in my queue and I want to share them all with you in time for you to enjoy them. Not just a few days before the holiday, when you will not have time to enjoy any of the recipes, crafts and decorations I have in store for you!  See, method!

These mini marshmallow ghosts are one of my favorite October treats for my kids. I pop a bag in lunchboxes and have them as after school treats as well. And put them in mugs of hot chocolate . And they are easy. You just need a bag of mini marshmallows and a food marker. You can find the food markers at Michael's. Hobby Lobby, even Wal-Mart. Just look in the cake decorating section.
Draw dots with a black marker for the two eyes and mouth. Your kids will love you for it.

So stay tuned , my friend, for a fun filled October here at The Fresh Plate. If you haven't  bookmarked the blog, then do! I don't want you to miss any posts! And you can also find me on Facebook ! Wishing everyone an great week!



20 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! Super cute idea. Pinned. It is so fun to party with you. Thank you. I hope to see you at our party on Monday at 7 pm. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Saturday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimberley, thank you for the pin ! See you Monday at 7~ Liz

      Delete
  2. Hi Liz. I just had to stop by from the Clever Chicks blog hop and check out your adorable little ghosts, too cute and so easy! Thanks for sharing and have a great week.

    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, thank you so much for stopping by and checking out these marshmallow ghosts! Have a great week yourself! ~Liz

      Delete
  3. Love your Ghost Marshmellows...my little ones will so enjoy making and eating these. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kathy, they are great little snacks to make. My two younger boys like to help me draw the eyes and mouth on them! Thank you for the blog hop! Have an amazing week! ~Liz

      Delete
  4. So. Much. Fun!

    I would love for you to share your post at my Show Me Saturday party! We go live each Saturday at 7:00 am EST are live now! My readers would love this craft!

    ~ Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE!! And easy!! If you felt like it I would love to have you come by tomorrow to link up this fun post at the Free and Fun blog party I host each Friday!

    Found you via Thriving on Thursday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah I would love too! Thank you for letting me know about the blog party! Liz

      Delete
  6. These are truly the cutest...and the sweetest! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! I love these little marshmallows!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Patti ! My kids always smile when I make them.

      Delete
  8. Such a clever idea, they are so cute :)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling and simple idea. They are SO cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Weekend potluck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marsha or your kind words! And for hosting the weekend potluck!

      Delete
  10. Great idea!! My toddlers would love this!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by ! I think your toddlers would love these!

      Delete
  11. Hi Elizabeth. Thanks so much for linking this post up to Thriving on Thursdays. I'm featuring it in a special Halloween round up post tomorrow. Thanks for your support.

    Anne @ Domesblissity

    ReplyDelete