Pages

Fall Home Tour

Monday, September 22, 2014

One of the hobbies I love is decorating our home. I decorate for different seasons. I tend to keep it all neutral with a pop of color here and there. I think that decorating for fall is my favorite season to do. I love the coziness and the warm colors . I usually bring out color in the orange pumpkins , blankets and pillows. Everything else stays pretty neutral. It is still pretty warm here in West Virginia, but when it gets cooler and we have those cool fall night, we will have the gas logs on . I love the ambiance of the fire and the candlelight.  I also have an obsession with the house smelling like the season. I usually have a candle burning when we are home. My favorite for fall is Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin by Bath & Body Works. This is part 1 of our fall home.
                      Mini pumpkins in a silver stag head bowl.

   Velvet pumpkins  and a hand carved squirrel we found at an estate sale.

       An old window frame, book page wreath and pumpkin ornament.

    One of our formal living rooms. I love decorating with white pumpkins!


    One of a pair of orange pumpkins I found a few years ago at Pier 1

                                      Our dining room table

          Stay tuned for part 2 of our fall home tour on Wednesday!


I am linking up to a few blogs this week
Mod Mix Monday
The Dedicated House
Metamorphosis Monday
Fabulous Party @ Lou Lou Girls
Ladybug Blessings
Create Link Inspire
Time to Sparkle
A Bowl Full of Lemons
Sunday Showcase
Handmade Tuesdays
Fridays Unfolded
Moonlight & Mason Jars
Frugal Fridays
Liz

16 comments:

  1. Love the pics of the Stag's head bowl and the white pumpkins. You can make everything and anything look beautiful. <3Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, thank you for the kind words. Now if I can get you to come visit ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi Kathy!
    I love your Fall images . . . especially the bowl full of pumpkins!
    I noticed that you were featured in 'edible.' It's an incredible magazine!
    I wrote a post on it here . . .
    http://simplysuzannes.blogspot.com/2014/08/edible-magazine.html
    Thanks for sharing your home with us!
    Have a great week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne, thank you for stopping by The Fresh Plate. I was featured in Edible ! It is a great magazine and I am honored to have been a part of it! Have an amazing week! ~Liz

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Sue, I think I am ! Have a great week and I hope to see you here often! Liz

      Delete
  4. I really like the simplicity of your Fall decorating, especially the wooden container with the white pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babs, thank you! The wooden container was a gift from my husband. I had been searching for one for years! :) Thanks for stopping by! ~Liz

      Delete
  5. I love the white pumpkins too. The natural wooden box that they are in gives the setting a wonderful character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candy, the white pumpkins are now my favorite go to decor for fall! Have an amazing week! ~Liz

      Delete
  6. Everything looks so amazing! Pinned. Hugs! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the pin ,Kimberly! Have a great day! ~Liz

      Delete
  7. Beautiful fall decor! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the Fan Favorites at the Sunday Showcase from the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link so you can check out your feature. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2014/10/sunday-showcase-from-make-it-pretty.html Hope to see you again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathryn, I am so honored to be a Fan Favorite! Thank you for the opportunity! ~Liz

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you , Patty! Have a wonderful week! ~Liz

      Delete