Pages

A New Idea

Monday, August 4, 2014


Welcome ! I have to admit, as an avid blogger for more than 7 years, I am a bit nervous to give it another go. I have seen my readers ebb and flow over the years, and I have had enough time to work out most of the kinks. The problem I had before was consistency. Some weeks I was so diligent and my posts were full of content. From sass to seriousness and everything in between. But some weeks, well, let's just say when I went back and re-read the posts, it sounded like a ten year old authored it. I just didn't put my heart into it. So a few months ago I decided to take a break. I didn't know if I would be blogging again in the future. I put it all on hold and focused on other things. And I missed my little blog! And hey, change is good! So now The Fresh Plate is not going to solely be about food. Food is definitely going to be a part of the blog. I love food , and menu planning and sharing recipes. But I also want to write. Write about life. What is on my mind. As a work at home mom, I can relate to so many other women , and I have so much on my mind all the time, I think writing it down will make it easier for me to settle down a bit. Because let's face it. We are all stressed. And we are all in the same boat in the journey. So I think of it as a bit of therapy for me! We shall see how transparent I end up being! And lastly, I want to share my love of family and home with you. When I grow up , I would love to be home designer. And as a mom of three boys at home right now, it is a challenge most days to get everything done and done to my satisfaction. So this new venture might prove to be more than I can handle with everything else, but maybe I will be able to juggle it all and not have to compromise. So I guess I will be blogging about schedules and time management in the future as well. :) So, without further adieu, here is  the new and improved The Fresh Plate!


Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment