Pages

Spring Mantle 2014

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ahhh! I knew I would not be able to stay away from blogging for long! Although I do not think I want to blog about food all the time. I want to branch out and utilize the blog for more than just food. So, here I am sharing pics of my spring mantle. I am so looking forward to spring. We have had a very productive winter in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, and I have seen enough snow for awhile. Since today is the first day of pring, and since the sun is out and has been shining bright all day (thank you Lord!) I decided to get out all the Easter/Spring decor. I kept it neutral as well as I could. I will add pops of color with the eggs the kids will decorate ( this year, with all natural ingredients from our woods) and with fresh flowers through the house. And maybe a cute pillow here and there. I thought about moving the picture over the fireplace, but that sucker is heavy, and I really don't have anything that big to take it's place. So I worked around it. I will post other rooms as I get them done. I will be participating in a few linky parties as well. So leave a comment and introduce yourself. I would love to hear from you!







1 comment:

  1. I love it! I wish we had a mantle to decorate around here. I hope you'll post about what your kids use to decorate the eggs. I would be interested in reading about that.

    ReplyDelete