Pages

Our Christmas Home Tour Part 2

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hi all!  I have been a busy bee these last few days. Finishing up Christmas shopping, wrapping gifts, making those last minute custom orders, school functions, etc. I am trying not to burn out, but if the pace doesn't start slowing down, I am afraid I will :( . I pretty much have the house decorated, and I am constantly adding and subtracting from the Christmas decor.  Here are the pics from the part two of the Christmas home tour. Soft, neutral and quiet. 



Our Christmas tree in our formal living room . I have some presents wrapped. Tons more to go. The pillow is from Dear Lillie , one of my absolute favorite places to shop for house decor! 


I found these handmade pottery wise men about nine years ago at the Flea Market at the State Fairgrounds in Raleigh, NC. Over the years the their beards have broken off here and there, but I still put them out every year. I love them!


The top of the cabinet by the tree.  Lots of silver , black and white.


I bought the deer pillow cases on Etsy this year and I love them. They are so heavy and match perfectly with the overall feel of the house. I might even use them throughout the year. And of course, the display of small trees on a silver platter. ;)



A close up of the gorgeousness  in our little corner of the living room.


I found the tree and the Santa figure while thrifting with my husband in Maryland over the summer. I think I might do a white santa theme next year. I dig it!


This is an old barnwood shelf  in the den. More burlap and deer. Suprise , suprise!

I have the upstairs  and the basement decorated for Christmas as well, but I will not inundate you with pictures of garland, lights, more burlap and mini Christmas trees. So until next year , my friends...


Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment