Pages

Reindeer Silhouettes on Burlap

Tuesday, December 1, 2015



I am decorating for Christmas this year with lots of burlap, greenery , and black and white. I love the neutral palette and these wall hangings are a perfect fir for our walls.  At the moment I am obsessed with burlap. Obsessed. I saw these cute wooden reindeer in the Christmas aisle at Michael's earlier this week and picked up a few of each size. Large and small. I also picked up a few packs on framed burlap . I used 12" x 12" burlap for the large reindeer and 4 6" x 6" burlap frames for the large. This project was so easy! I painted the reindeer matte black with acrylic paint. I used E6000 glue to mount the small reindeer onto the frames and I attached the larger reindeer with twine to silver clips that I attached to the top of the 12" x 12" frames. You guys, this craft project is a huge win!  They are going to look perfect on my walls for the holidays. Stay tuned for pics sand tutorials on other Christmas decor! Enjoy your weekend !


5 comments:

  1. They came out lovely, they are so simple but very elegant and modern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julia! I love the way they turned out. Exactly what I had in mind. Have a great day! ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just hung up a new linen-colored cork board... I feel like this would look perfect on that... thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colette, linen colored cork board would look fantastic. This is such a versatile project , there are so many options. Thanks for stopping by! ~Liz

      Delete
  4. Awesome designs are made here i love it. i myself make design on bone metal.

    ReplyDelete