Pages

Kidtastic Grilled Chicken Legs

Monday, July 8, 2013


My boys are in love with these chicken legs. And I am in love with the ease of preperation, cost (chicken legs are cheap!) and taste. I double the recipe for 8 pieces. There is a sweetness to them from the sugar that kids love!

Kidtastic Grilled Chicken Legs
8 chicken legs
2 tsp sugar
2 tsp seasoning salt
2 tsp paprika
2 tsp fresh ground pepper
2 tsp garlic powder
2-3 T olive oil

In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients except the chicken. Place the chicken in a glass dish and pour the marinade over top. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Take out of refrigerator about 30 minutes before grilling to come to room temperature. Grill chicken until done.

4 comments:

  1. i want to eat those. and my kids would want to eat those i just know it... all i need is a grill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, how do you live without a grill ? Lol!

      Delete
  2. WE ARE MAKING THESE THIS WEEK! I'm drooling....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Let me know how you like the recipe?

    ReplyDelete