Pages

A Quick Snack Idea : Stuffed Raspberries

Tuesday, July 30, 2013


Pin It

My mind is always churning on trying to find ideas for snacks for the boys that create interest and get them to sit down and eat a bite in between running in and out of the house  and up and down the stairs. This idea has been a hit with the boys  and they always come running when they see me stuffing these things! It  really isn't a recipe , so I will not actually write one for it. All you have to do is wash and pat dry a pint of fresh (preferably organic) raspberries and stuff them with white chocolate chips! How easy is that?  My kiddos prefer the white chocolate chips, but when I make these for my husband and I , or for a special treat for a friend, I use dark chocolate chips. I love the dark chocolate/ raspberry combo! And as a bonus, these are great for lunchboxes and picnics!

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try this! Looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete