Pages

Jolly Rancher Lollipops

Saturday, September 22, 2012



I make these homemade lollipops with my boys and they love them. When I am at the dollar store, I always pick up a bag of jolly ranchers to make these on rainy days , or as a pick me up when they are not feeling well. ( It works with certain cough drops as well ) Easy to do and you can create your own flavor combinations.

Jolly Rancher Lollipops
 
Preheat oven to 275 degrees
Unwrap Jolly Ranchers
Line a cookie sheet with foil and add parchment paper on top
Lay candy on cookie sheet so that it is touching, three in a row
Bake for about 7-8 minutes, and remove from oven when they are melted together .
Immediately add the lollipop stick, turning it once to coat
Let them set at room temperature about 5 minutes to harden
    Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment