Pages

Meatloaf Muffins

Tuesday, February 7, 2012


These little meatloaf muffins are a cinch to make. Kids and husbands alike love them. I usually double the batch and freeze the leftovers for quick lunches. You can use beef or turkey.I always use ground turkey, and they come out moist and flavorful.And I use Herb Stuffing. I buy it in bulk and I think the herb has the best flavor.

Meatloaf Muffins
1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix
2 eggs
1 cup water
2 lbs ground beef or turkey
ketchup (optional)

1.Mix all ingredients except ketchup.
2.Spray muffin tins with cooking spray
3.Fill muffins tins to top.
4.Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I made these last night for supper. They were a huge hit with my hubby and daughter!

    Thanks for the great recipe. I am definitely keeping this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. One more question. Do you cook the Stove Top Stuffing first or just mix in the dry bag?

    ReplyDelete