Pages

Baked Chicken

Tuesday, February 7, 2012





This is a go to recipe for busy nights.Or lazy ones.Easy as pie and so yummy! This recipe is one that  I love because it is super easy and you can use any combo of  herbs and spices. I have found that if I just use salt, pepper and garlic powder, it gives it a comfort food taste that my boys love. I usually have a breast or two left over, so I make  chicken salad for the next days lunch. This recipe easily doubles or triples for a crowd.


Baked Chicken

4 chicken breasts,bone in ,skin on

1-2 T olive oil

2 tsp all purpose seasoning (I use salt,pepper and garlic powder)


Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a casserole dish, place chicken skin side up.Spread evenly with the olive oil and sprinkle evenly with seasoning.Bake 45-50 minutes or until juices run clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment