Pages

Root Beer Float Popsicles

Wednesday, June 14, 2017



One of the most requested foods at our house in the summertime is homemade popsicles. The boys love them and I try to make them at least every other day so they can enjoy them .  I have made these root beer float pops for years and they are always a hit. Especially with my youngest. They are his favorite flavor. You can use any brand root beer for these. I usually just grab a store brand one when I am out shopping. Super easy to put together. Just two ingredients and you are done. All you have to do is wait for them to freeze. If you guys have any favorite popsicles recipes, please send them my way! I am always looking for new ones to try out!

Root Beer Float Popsicles 
makes 6

Ingredients
3 cups root beer
1 cup sweetened condensed milk

Directions
In a large bowl, combine the root beer and the sweetened condensed milk. ( I use a whisk to make sure it is combined well)
Let it sit for a few minutes to let the foam recede.
Pour into popsicle molds, insert sticks and freeze.



Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment